C+GA is working with the not-for-profit Osborne Association on the adaptive re-use of this seven story, 63,000 SF building to create the new Fulton Community Re-Entry Center. The Center will house four floors of transitional housing with 140 beds, classrooms for job and skill training, community spaces, dining room, counseling offices, a catering kitchen with teaching facility, and administrative offices. The Center provides Osborne with the flexibility to support its mission of enabling the formerly incarcerated to re-enter society. The building will highlight the 84 year history of Osborne, as well as the building’s history which echoes the Claremont section of the Bronx. Built as a Church House in 1907, the building has gone through multiple transformations over its history, as a YM-YWHA/Synagogue, Nursing Home, Drug Treatment Facility and most recently a State Minimum Security Prison.