Job: Intermediate Architect
|| Intermediate Architect
||New York, NY
We are currently accepting resumes for a creative and compassionate Intermediate Architect with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Assist with sustainable mixed-use, multi-family residential and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
- Interface with client and consulting team.
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination.
- Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
- Knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
- Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
- Experience in New York City and with sustainable design and multi-family housing a plus.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience (post-grad). US experience required.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD. 3D (Sketchup) proficiency a plus.
- Familiarity with Building Codes, NYC a plus.
- LEED Certification a plus
- Excellent English language communication and client interface skills
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
All employment inquiries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.